11/2/08

Happy Halloween!

I was able to get some of the photos from my dad's camera.
Quick run! I just stole a Snickers bar!!

Candy snatcher!



We had a great Halloween! The weather was absolutely wonderful so we didn't have to hide layers under the costumes which was very nice. Brandon was able to wear his costume to school on Thursday. That was lots of fun! Just about every girl in the class was decked out in a puffy princess dress and most of the boys in the class wanted nothing to do with their costume, but Brandon wore his proudly!! After school we also got to go to Pete's work for a big party. Brandon painted a pumpkin (all green) and watched other kids take pony rides (he wasn't at all interested in doing it himself). Jordon cracked me up with his monster costume because it just seemed to be so fitting for him. That outfit was just made for him and I just loved watching him crawl around and play with it on. I think I might dress him in it more just to get more use out of it and just so I can have a laugh.




This is Brandon as he walks away from the first house he Trick or Treated at. I'd say he looks like a satisfied customer.

Carter (a firefighter) and Brandon (a baseball guy) had a great time going to several neighbors houses to collect candy. What great friends!




Run away monster!





Jordon and Brandon at our neighborhood Halloween Bash. Unfortunately they didn't get to participate too much in all the fun because Mommy was working at the event. But they showed up just in time to get a hot dog and get their picture taken!