9/25/09

September

Again, I did not take the time to put these in any great order. But these are the highlights of our last month of pictures. We had a lot happen this last month and we were able to capture some of it on "film" to share with you.

This is really a terrible picture, but I had to post it. Kate and Jordon have the same birthday.
Brandon, Carson, Kate and Jordon. The younger two were both hanging out in just a diaper and no pants for different reasons, but it was still pretty funny.

I was trying to plan some menus for the week and I was very engrossed in my cookbooks. Then I realized how quiet things were and I knew I needed to look for Jordon immediately. The funny thing is that I found him looking through my Hershey's Cookbook. Great taste!!

Gideon has started jumping occasionally. Hopefully those bow legs will straighten out at some point!!

He has started eating solid food now. What a big boy. Here he is trying his first rice cereal. He's now had sweet potatoes, pears and peaches. He likes it all so far.

Not so sure of what to do with that stuff in his mouth!


Brandon and Carter on the first day of school.
This year they are in a Pre-K program!

So excited to be back at school!

I'm not really sure what to say about this. But when I found the boys sitting on the front porch like this, it just struck me as hilarious!

This is the first good picture I've been able to take of all three of the boys...and it might be the last!

Happy little buddy.

When we got our sidewalk poured, we ask them to give us a little extra concrete so we could press the boys hands into it. It worked out reasonably well. It was next to impossible to get Gideon to open his hand, so his is a little rough. I guess that will just remind us of how small he was when we moved!

I just love this. This is Brandon sitting in our front door watching the workers prepare for putting our sidewalks in.

We went to one of the games that Daddy was coaching. We tried to nonchalantly walk up to the field. But let me just say that these two attracted all eyes on them.

And then Gideon and I followed behind the other boys.

Flying a kite.