Brandon asked me to tie his shoe this morning. I told him I would as soon as I finished vacuuming. After waiting for a bit, he decided to go ahead and try it himself. And he did it!!!! Way to go B. He's growing up so fast. A few days ago we went to the doctor and he had to get his Kindergarten shots-4 shots total. He was ready for it though. When he walked into the office he asked if he could have his shots first. They've never had somebody ask that before! In fact, they weren't sure how to respond and they ended up distracting him and went ahead with the rest of the check up b/c they weren't sure how he'd respond to the shots and were afraid that he wouldn't allow them to do the rest of the check up. It was pretty fun to see how proud he was to be brave.
And then of course fun to see how he needed some extra snuggle time and attention later in the day because his arms hurt a little bit!!!
