Jordon, Abby and Gideon. Three buds that hang out a lot when their older brothers are at school. This is one the best pictures I've ever gotten of Gideon smiling. He's tricky.
Jordon's smile for the camera. Gotta love how he puts his heart into it!
A typical "good" picture of Gideon.
Carter and Brandon are home from Kindergarten now and get to join in the fun.
Brandon said he was using his "farmer smile". It kinda looks like my jaw before I had surgery!!
The reason why I took all these portrait pix is because we got a new box of Crayola crayons and they have the coolest thing on their website where you can upload a photo and make a coloring sheet out of it. So that's what we did today. It was a lot of fun. The color sheets end up looking line pencil line drawings. It's really pretty cool. I think I'll be taking lots more interesting pictures and using up lots of paper as we create more of these fun coloring sheets. To do it, you have to enter a password that you can only get off a box of crayons. Then you have unlimited access for 6 months. After that you have to buy a new box of crayons to get a new code. Great marketing! I'll definitely be buying Crayola and not the generic until this promo is gone!!
