This day Gideon was acting terrible. One thing after another. By the time Pete got home from work, I was done. After dinner I got out of the house to run some errands and recuperate from the day. When I returned, this is what I saw...Gideon asleep at the computer sitting on a stool. Now, I realize that this is far from safe. But clearly Pete also had a rough go with him and decided to turn on some youtube videos for him to watch. Poor guy was just so tired.
This was the first time that Jordon ever spelled his name on his own. Pretty good! He's doing pretty good writing and learning letters. He is left-handed, so I've been working on writing left-handed too so that he can model what he sees.
And Gideon saw me take Jordon's picture, so he had to run over and show me what he was doing! And I have no clue why he's coloring Hello Kitty. We have that coloring book for when friends come over. They usually see it in the drawer and make fun of it because it's pink. But I guess today Gideon was curious what was inside that book. He's doing better coloring...check out his sunshine and the hairbow!
Here is Brandon's picture of what they will all look like for Halloween. We have had many many discussions on to what to dress up like; however, Brandon was having trouble figuring it out, Jordon couldn't commit and kept changing his mind, and Gideon had no clue what we were talking about. Brandon eventually came up with the idea of a ninja...and the other two quickly followed. Although as time got closer Gideon kept asking to dress up as a camel. Thankfully I was able to talk him out of that and convince him that the three ninjas were cool. Here is what Brandon wrote at the bottom of his page.
"Me and Jordon and Gideon are going to be ninjas for Halloween. Here is a picture of us. Look up. Cool huh? Awesome. We are a pair of three."





