As it turns out, I didn't take any pictures on Christmas Day. We did take some video this year, which was a lot of fun. But we can't post it on our blog, which stinks. My dad got some good shots on Christmas Morning, but the quality of his pictures is also too much for the blog to handle. So if I get around it, I'll try to find some highlights and save them in a smaller size and post them. But until then, this is all I have to share with you.
We had Christmas Eve in our basement. Our concrete walls seemed a bit bleak for such a festive celebration so we covered them various types of Christmas wrapping paper.
My cousin Julie (sweater) and Kim (red) are talking to Rob, who got to be in Indy for about 10 days. It was a great to have him for here for so long.
Jordon is absolutely cracking up at my cousin Stephen. He remains a favorite of all three boys!
Pete needed a fire on Christmas Day. Since we don't have a fireplace inside, he went to the next logical place-our outdoor fireplace. It was a great fire. I wish more of us could've enjoyed it, but we preferred the warmth of inside instead. We did get a fresh snowfall on Christmas Eve. It was so beautiful.
This little magnet doodle pad was really Jordon's gift from Uncle Keith, but Brandon drew this nativity picture that was too good to not capture. You can see a wise man on a camel and a shepherd with a sheep. That bird-ish thing in the sky is really a star.
This was taken well-past bedtime. Who looks more tired? Gideon loves it when we "let him out" late at night. He often sings/talks in his bed for at least 30 minutes or so at night. If his brothers fall asleep and we can still hear him going strong, then we get him out and let him hang out with us. He loves it...and so do we.
This is a typical seen when mom needs some quiet time or when I'm making dinner. Pete watches soccer on the computer and all the boys come around to see what dad is looking at. Gideon is usually the first one on his lap and then others soon follow.
